Green Hope High School Marching Band 2021
WHAT IS IT LIKE TO BE A PART OF GH MARCHING BAND?
Hear our Marching Band members describe it first hand: GHMB YouTube video
How Do I join?
Registration forms are online now.
Who can join?
Any Green Hope High School student.
Brass and Woodwinds: Student who play a brass or woodwind instrument, see audition music below.
Percussion and Front Ensemble: Students who play a percussion instrument will complete a percussion audition. We're also looking for students with piano experience to join the front ensemble.
Please fill out this form to register your interest and get more information.
Color Guard: No experience necessary, but dance experience a plus. Please fill out this form to register your interest and get more information.
What Are The Important Dates?
These are dates of performances and camps, which are required for full membership. Conflicts should have been communicated at the time of registration (or with the leadership application, if applicable).
- Mini Camp: June 7th, 8th, and 9th (4-8pm)
- Leadership/Guard/Percussion Camp: July 15-16
- Band Camp Week 1: July 19-23
- Band Camp Week 2: July 26-30 (Informance on July 30)
- Saturday camps: September 11, Followed by Bands of Cary Exhibition
- Football games: August 20, October 8, October 22, October 29
- Competition days: September 25, October 9, October 16, October 23, October 30
May 4th meeting presentations
- Tuesday, June 29
- Tuesday, July 6
- Thursday, July 8
- Tuesday, July 13
- Thursday, July 15
- Friday, July 16