What is Scrip?
Scrip is a gift card fundraising program. Families purchase online or physical gift cards from the Scrip website and a percentage of the purchase is used to pay their student’s fair share amount. The gift cards can be redeemed at over 750 national retailers across the country.
How does Scrip work?
To view the Scrip and Grocery Card tutorial presentation and video click HERE
GHHS Band families buy retail gift cards through our Scrip program at face value. 90% of the rebate is credited directly to the student account and can be used for fair share payments. 10% of the rebate goes to the band to cover shipping & other costs incurred by the program.
There are two basic ways that families can pay for Scrip: PrestoPay or check.
- RECOMMENDED: PrestoPay uses the secure ACH debit process to electronically debit funds from a member’s checking or savings account. With PrestoPay, if the card purchased is for an online gift card, the delivery of the card will be real time. Physical card orders are placed with the band’s monthly order and will be distributed approximately one week after the published check payment due date.
- Paying by check is facilitated once a month through the band’s Scrip coordinator. Orders are placed online and the check payment is placed in the green box in the band hallway by the published due date. Online gift cards paid for by check will be released the Monday following the Scrip deadline. Physical cards will be distributed approximately one week after the payment due date. Make checks payable to GHHS Band Boosters. Be sure to write your student’s name and Scrip in the memo section of the check and submit to the green box in the band hallway.
How do I place a Scrip order?
Register at SHOPWITHSCRIP.com and use Enrollment Code E671197L24934 to link your account to Green Hope Band Boosters. Once you have done this, you are able to submit your order online. Rebates will be credited to your student’s band account.
Where do I get additional information?
- Visit the Scrip website at www.shopwithscrip.com.
- Access the Family User Guide at https://www.shopwithscrip.com/Support/ordering-scrip-for-families/family-user-guide.
- Contact the band’s Scrip Coordinator, Dev Hirji, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 201-543-8560.
- Wednesday, October 27
- Thursday, October 28
- Friday, October 29
- Saturday, October 30
- Tuesday, November 9
- Thursday, November 11